Saturday 4 October 2014

Day 456

Day 456;

So it's day 4 5 6, oh I enjoy the days that are like a crescendo, or they start small and end in a bigger number.

But Hermione the steward of a farm, Granger, is the hero in Harry Potter; to Ron and Harry at least. Also on the topic of female hero's there is Sheik from the Legend of Zelda game series, and she is female as she is *16 year old spoiler alert* Sheik is Zelda since her first appearance in 1998, in Ocarina of Time, and now in Hyrule but the Zelda and Sheik from HW aren't the same two entities as ir has been confirmed by Bill Trinene. I know that her eye colour is different and just so that little bit of data means that she's defiantly swapped her gender when Zelda transforms into Sheik, how much must someone be smoking to think that?

I don't known, a lot??... but didn't you think that?

No I didn't I thought that Sheik was a man before I has even got to the part that has Sheik turn into Zelda in Ocarina of Time/do a quick change out of her drag outfit back to her every day get up, which was just before Ganondorf snacked her away from me so I had to go off to Ganon's castle and kick his backside. You can read the story that I read to writer this here (I'm sorry for leaving it so late to post this link to it).

Now more female heroes... well you've got Lana from Hyrule Warriors, Fi from Hyrule Warriors and Skyward Sword Princess Ruto, from Hyrule Warriors and Ocarina of Time, Impa from Hyrule Warriors Ocarina of Time swell a lot of other Zelda games, Midna (The Twilight Princess) from Hyrule Warriors and Twilight Princess, Princess Agitha from Hyruule Warriors and Twilight Princess, vut then on a non Zelda related note but I'm sticking with Nintendo heroines as there is Samus Aran from the Metroid series, Athena? click here for more information on her, Princess Peach from Super Princess Peachand a lot of other Mario Games.

But today I was epically failing at Skyward Sword I managed to get past it's first stage of attacks once but then when it turns all medusa on me I just couldn't react quick enough so when Allergy got home from her day "working" at her University I asked her for some assistance, of which she complied to and It was beat, I think in 2 or 3 attempts, but as usual she had my assistance to get through the boss battle.

My three daily readers  I thank you, for reading this drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment