Friday 31 October 2014

Day 483

Day 483;

So today I completed my Halloween Tale, you should be able to read it at the time of 13:00 GMT. I know it maybe a bit more horrific than some other Halloween Tales on the net, I'm guessing so please enjoy it when it is released, in 7 hours time.

But I have been overwhelmed with writing my tale, and enjoying it thoroughly, it's great how much fun one man can have in his own head thinking up stories, which you can relive in your own head just tot get a feel of how tormented your characters feel and even share some of there pains/triumphs. Or is that just me? A loner that finds it difficult to relate to the world outside of oneself, no it can't only be me that feels that way, I'm not unique, well at least not on that level.

Now if you see, here online/on the net you can probably find anything that you have ever thought of like from my story after I had thought about the story and I had already wrote up a draft I found some episodes of the Twilight Zone on the internet and I found that they had similar concepts to my tale.

But on the topic of Zelda, today I got no play time on any of The Legend of Zelda games that I own or otherwise, Here's a point on Cap USA, he or Steve Rogers is the picture of Hitlers Master Race with his blonde hair and blue eye colour, Mr Adolf would have been proud that such a fine specimen of his perfect people had been constructed to fight him, now what marvel should have done to be clever would have been to get a black man with an afro and  brown eyes, just to prove that America is inclusive country and then Adolf, would have been living in a nightmare, Think about that Marvel for the next time that you're thinking of killing off a character like you did with Thor, but then instead of having some body mutter an incantation you could have Cap USA out gunned and out matched by a villain so much so he's dies and then Nick fury is at the avengers mansion sobbing over the actions that happened to cause this as the American dream died with him, but then Hank Pym or the ant-man had collected a vial of his DNA and he proceeded to unravel the super soldier serum from Cap USA's DNA and then a black woman (just to turn it up)is the next patient to see Dr Pym, and Pym accidentally puts the serum into her blood stream instead of the treatment that she was supposed to be getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment