Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day 459

Day 459;

So Today I resurrected my chess playing days after playing that game with Mr Cman on holiday, as you can tell by the widget on the right hand side of this text, if you are visiting this page via an internet browser, if you wanted to know what the win's to losses  tally were before I put this on my page I had won 15 and lost 14 but I'm expecting it to level out soon at 15 wins 15 losses soon enough,  But before tat happens or potentially after that happens please send me game requests if you wish to play me at chess, and you'll most likely win, as I amour of practise at the moment.

Today I went to my disabled athletics meeting but today I had to wear a hoodie as well, as it was "cold" apparently, anyway I was shivering which you may guess means that I was cold, but the small area of my brain that controls my perception of climate that's in my head doesn't recognise it as being cold, so that's why I was attempting to stop my teeth from chattering; well that and it's really irritating if your standing there with your teeth going like a pneumatic drill.

My day on Zelda... games, well today it wasn't really on a proper Legend Of Zelda game but it was on the spin-off game Hyrule Warriors as today I continued on Adventure Mode, as Allergy and me completed the next dungeon on Skyward Sword, well I completed the dungeon and Allergy beat the bosses of the dungeon, it's not my fault the new control system is my reason, it's too intuitive for me to get to grips with in those crucial seconds between me dieting and the beast dieting, I come off worse every time it could be as my intuition is very limited now.

But I have this to state to all of you, three people (I think) what if reality is a dream/afiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment