Sunday 19 October 2014

Day 471

Day 471;

So yesterday I was thinking about comic books for one reason, but the reason isn't my only reason, it was as a new faceybook friend of mine; but I have known him for years.

But this man that i'll call Tom... or how about Mat... Ato... as he created Tomato Comics dot com, I think. http://www.TomatoComics.com was the internet address but it no longer works as a website. I  initially thought that it was  I thought that is was supposed to be a brand of comic books like Marvel, DC (Detective Comics) and Image. Basically a publisher of comics but Tom-Com was never supposed to be a new version of anything as it was supposed to be a version of the book the Bunny Suicides but it was thought up before the book the Bunny Suicides was published before he'd finished his  anthology. As it was about tomatoes getting destroyed in may different ways, apparently. But he fell out of "Love" with tomatoes, apparently.

But today in the Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap, I have just acquired the climbing thing, to help me ascend the Mountain.

And I have forgot what happened to me before that today, maybe I will fill the blanks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment