Friday 10 October 2014

Day 462

Day 462;

On this day it rained that's about all that I can remember about the day other than I had the longest lunchtime of my life today at least I think, which could be explained, a bit at least, by my playing of the Legend of Zelda Minish Cap throughout, well at least until the batteries had run out of charge.

Now so that was also my day of playing the Legend of Zelda, I fixed the clock which is older than me as well the other day, so it now ticks and makes a noise as the minute hand reaches each of the quarters including the top of the clock when it bangs out the hour mark like one bang for one o'clock, two for two o'clock and three for... oh you get the drift now. don't you (disclaimer I don't mean that you get the drift as in car drifting, and shenanigans like that' wall I meant by that was that you can understand me correctly)? As it is a clockwork clock in preference to an electric clock which should mean that we will still be able to tell the time even after the Aliens invade knocking out all of the electric devices , but anyway If they knocked out all of the electrics, how would you know what time to set the clock to every time that it'd run out of time.

What is immortality?

Immortality is a waste go time. The same goes for reincarnation as how many times would you have to reborn until you reach Nivarna/the only exit for the endless circuit of life and death, so the worlds problems are more numerous than anyone think.

Ans Isis vs the the Kurds, go on you Kurds.

No comments:

Post a Comment