Tuesday 28 October 2014

Day 480

Day 480;

It is day numbered 480, and I am a bit unhappy about today as I had to shave my face so no more halloween scariness for me; which sucks.

But today I also went to the athletics thing again, it was fun; especially the part which had me attempting to help another one go my fellow people with disabilities to get running.

I even got some of my writing done for my short story done today, no worries any of you professional authors out there that probably wouldn't dare read any go my writings as it may pollute your positively happy little worlds of books and of people that actually make sense nit just some bumbling old fool from a different node onto the internet.

But another reason for the sadness of today is that I didn't actually get to play any Legend of Zelda games today.

No comments:

Post a Comment