Friday 24 October 2014

Day 476

Day 476;

So today concluders my 476 day at this here blog.

I'm still taking my pills, why I'm unsure of, but I think it was something to do with my right arm going back/behind me,  if it was it doesn't work, but Tini won't allow me to just stop taking them she's still waiting for my hospitals doctors permission and their instructions to ween me off of them, do you even have to be wend off of hormones? As I understand why you shouldn't just go cold turkey on dugs but hormones my glands produce the exact chemicals just not enough which was why I was having to take them; at least I have recollections of that much being said about them.

So what else have you done to day?

Well it's good to see you Blue, and you have got me a difficult question to answer as I can't really remember, but then that there was the high pitched sound that Televisions used to make when they were being turned on but then those old things never went  on for this long.

Now what about Halloween?

Ok, Red, I have started my planing for a second "season" of five, for the Sunday Savage and it's expected to start on the Sunday after Halloween with a tribute to Halloween and Kirk Cameron's idiocy. rom Episode six to tenI have jotted down some topics for the rest of them as well but only the one that I'm working on at the moment, the halloween one is the only one that I am defiantly going to be late putting it online even if I get it done for next weeks Sunday,which is when I'm aiming for, as Halloween will have been and gone by then.

But today I I have been playing the Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, but I got so involved in playing the game that I almost forgot about my daily fitness test, but I remembered which was good, and the rain has come tumbling down.  Vatti want's the light force but he has already imprisoned the light force in ston so much for the intelligence of the Minish, and by the way thank you Minish for all of your gifts that you put in objects throat the game's; as it said in this game that it's the Minish that put hearts, Rupees what ever you find when your chopping shrubs and breaking jars basically being a vandal in Hyrule, in the places that they can bw found 

No comments:

Post a Comment