Wednesday 8 October 2014

Day 460

Day 460;

Today was the day that I had been waiting for since Sunday, it was the day that I got to go around someones house and look after their Dog, for them as they were going to be gone for 5 hours so they wanted me to let him out of the house when he wanted to go outside so he could go to the loo, not on they're carpets.

Of which was fun But the thing that happened when it was over got me a bit confused as before it started the lady, whose dog I was sitting with, said that It might be either her or her daughter that'd be around to relieve me of my duty in about 5 hours, which was more like approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. But it was her daughter that arrived first so I had to type "are you so n so" well it wasn't actually that I HAD to type and even if they weren't what would they say? 'No I'm a burglar"? No, I kind have half knew who it was it was just my mental image of the girl was slightly out of date, as my mental image may have been more of a mini version of the lady. But then she followed me to my home to make sure that I could get back inside my home of which I could.

But today in Legend of Zelda, i played a bit on a Link Between Worlds 

No comments:

Post a Comment