Thursday 9 October 2014

Day 461

Day 461;

Today was day numbered 461 there was nothing abnormally special about this morning except it was Stormin' as a Norman, which is a kind of plug to the book Stormin' Normans, by Terry Deary.

But anyway I decided a name for one of the three characters for one of my characters for my CNthree little tale thing; one I should name Norman. I could perhaps call the other two Duncan and Angus, and they could be a scotch pop band (group), but that would be terrible as the only scotch song that I know goes like this; "you take the low road and I'll take high road..." and then it says something about a bonnie loch Lomond before ye I think that's how the lyrics go at least but I'm not to sure as my Scottish friend hasn't spoken to me in a long time but I haven't actually spoken to him in a longer still amount of time.

Now today what did get up to?

Well I went to the Gym today and I still failed to beat my high score on the rowing machine, by my high score I meant my quickest time for rowing 1000m.

But recently I have been having a discussion on my friends faceybook wall with a Christian who was on the defensive for Christians when christians weren't even being mentioned in the faceybook post until she put a stupid article from creation.com into the discussion which was expelling how Atheism is a religion, well it was supposed to at least, it didn't do a very good job. Both of the people that were already involved in the topic at the begging had agreed to disagree on the topic of which I hate as it's just a different way of stating that they haven'y agreed on the point of contention, and it reeks of dishonesty; to me at least.

She said why couldn't I just let the conversation die and I steed in response as you keep asking me questions and you still haven't answered mine, of which she still hasn't answered mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment