Thursday 30 October 2014

Day 482


Day 482;

So by this time it has already been the day that I have numbed 482, four doubled then halved or four doubled then quartered.  

I am thinking that I have been having way too much fun within writing my horror story, as I enjoy writing parts where my characters are getting mangled but I believe that I am running out of time to write my story as it has to be completed by 1pm on Halloween Friday, and I still have got some sincere writing to do by then.

But I am guessing that some of the stuff, not shenanigans that I got up to today didn't help, as I went to the gym today to get me all hot and sweaty, now I'm telling you this as it's true, Do not sit around when you're hot and sweaty you should at least have a nice cold shower first, As the stench that is created by you is one powerful stench. But it's easier to deal with if you have a bit of face fur on your top lip', which I no longer do which has ruined my Halloween costume,

But alas I still haven't got around to playing any more Legend of Zelda which I have put on hold until this halloween season is over, but I shall try to get some squeezed in sometime in-between.

No comments:

Post a Comment