Monday 27 October 2014

Day 479

Day 479;

Now today, the day that I have chosen to call the day numbered 479, I have done, urmmmm nought meaningful unless you think me writing a book that could be actually scary; I hope but I mean to more people than Allergy scary as I know that if someone was to walk up to Allergy in any mask she'll jump in fright.

But finally I getting  onto the topic of yesterdays Doctor Who episode and just how intreating it was gow the Doctor said that our super power as humans was the ability to forget, well then I must have a super duper forgetful power asin the today I was writing the Horror story, well I was attempting to at least when I kept forgetting what I gad written so I needed to read back my way through. but thankfully it's October and what day is at the end of October?? Halloween so the fact that I forget to shave my face is forgotten about well Mich doesn't have to shave my face for me as it is the day of frights for the final day so I'm allowed to look a bit more scary, but back to Doctor Who from the clip that they show, of the next show at the end of the show, you saw Clara not being herself as if she was under the control of some higher power the higher power looks to be the higher power that was having a conversation with some of the dead from the other shows of both types wasn't it hero's (good) and villains (bad), but no me so no ugly. But the predicament should be interesting.

But I took a fay off from Zelda today as I was attempting to get a bit wrote on my story today which was when my newly dubbed super power was being very irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment