Monday 13 October 2014

Day 465

Day 465;

Now today I attempted to remember an incident from at the football yesterday so here goes.

They can't have been starring at me, about a brunette girl and her older accompaniment. The brunette sat exactly four rows in front of me the older woman sat one space to the brunettes right they were sitting on Row I, I think in the seats numbered 164-165 I, again, think anyway they were staring towards me before they had got to their seats so they were standing on the steps just about to come up.

Stupid superstitions well I heard this one today "you'll make it rain if you wash the windows" it'll rain when it reaches the correct temperature, or the density of the water particles in the air are at a correct density, in the atmosphere for there to be rain it doesn't depend on wether you have washed your windows or not or in areas effected by drought they wouldn't conserve the water for drinking they would just wash windows, wouldn't they?

Allergy received some shoes the other day, I don't think they are bad at all but Allergy is like they're horrific, but I do not see how they could be described as horrific? They're just shoes that you view as ugly, so can you get over yourself Allergy, please.

But if you know anything about me then you should know that I'm very interested in religion as if any aspect of my personality is going to live forever in any kind of hell or something similar, like heaven; I mean no matter how blissful that heaven actually is how could you even think about having a good time with hundreds of the people that you know all screaming and wailing in pain down beneath you but if your Lord your God, was going to wipe your brain/mind of all of the good people that you knew throughout your life that didn't share your beliefs how could you say that that is heaven, with only some parts of your memory intact? So you'd be up there in heaven praising your God all day everyday In probably in an orgasmic state of ecstasy for ever, well I know that it looks good a apart from the praising which I am guessing that anyone would probably get used to it, and you even might do it without thinking about it [thinks of the last time that I heard about a woman having an orgasm, apparently she said "Oh God" a lot], . But I have been thinking about it quite a lot really and I and the oxymoron is quite considerable as we all hate  being preached to, unless the circumstances are correct so if I ever wanted to et preached to about the sinfulness of my ways I'd go to a church, a mosque or another religious establishment. Just as I wouldn't go to the local domino's pizza place if I wanted to purchase a decent warm pizza to eat, I'd go to the local Turkish fast food place my reasons for both are that's cheeper, Second up is the pizza dominos pizzas the actual cost of the pizza's are higher probably due to the many different types of crust that they do, stuffed crusts as well as all of the flavours that they get in that they have to order in over the stock required so thad they don't run out of ingredients on any day but the Turkish restaurant gets away with as they have more diversity from within they're trade... I know it's a terrible excuse I'm rubbish at making them especially if I have no idea why they're so much cheeper in one place to the other which is exactly my problem. and my reason being the same but in a different type of cheeper as of why the last time that I went to a religious building would have been when I was playing in the schools band, a trumpet, at one of the yearly churchy things, and a different type of cheeper being it is cheeper on my personal level of self respect. As I know what I do is wrong by the people around me reactions, not all of the time; I know this revelation may come as a surprise to some of my three or two readers... ... I'm not perfect.

But today I was going to write some more on my Legend of Zelda fan-fiction but I got sidetracked for the majority of the day, but I fortunately managed to squeeze in a couple of minuets writing before the day was over, but I'm still working on the first chapter, it's not going to be a long chapter not in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment