Friday 17 October 2014

Day 469

Day 469;

So today is the day that is 469th in my trail of days for my diary.

I remember when rock was young, me and Suzie had so much fun
Holding hands and skimming stones
Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own
But the biggest kick I ever got was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock

While the other kids were Rocking ‘Round The Clock, we were hopping and bopping to the Crocodile Rock
Well, Crocodile Rocking is something shocking when your feet just can't keep still
I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will
Oh lawdy mama, those Friday nights when Suzie wore her dresses tight and the Crocodile Rocking was out of sight

That was the lyrics to one of good old Elton John's songs, which one?

I don't know, maybe it's beyond the yellow brick road?

How dense are you, it's obviously got to be the Crocodile Rock, why else would it have the lyrics Crocodile Rocking in it's lyrics?

But today I have also been playing a bit on Legend of Zelda; Minish Cap, but also I have been playing a bit on Crimal case saga on faceybook, I like the case Good Cop, Dead Cop, which is apart for the sentencing hearing for the end of the murder enquiry four years prison time with the possibility of parol after just two, lets get this straight so you take a life away from another person and you only get a maximum of four years in the lock up?



No comments:

Post a Comment