Monday 20 October 2014

Day 472

Day 472;

So today is another one of those days that I have forgot almost all that happened to me today but what I have remembered is that I caught up on the doctor who episodes that I had missed, it's disgraceful I went on the BBC i-player website and it was telling me that I had missed two episodes since the last episode that I saw which I thought was last weeks episode.

So today I did a bit on my future post about warp drive technology but now that's enough about physics that I have absolutely no expertise in, and lets turn my attention to another topic that I have vastly more expertise in, which still isn't much , Legend of Zelda, well today I have played more on the Minish Cap and I managed to get through the Mines to the dungeon boss battle, and I am currently attempting to defeat the boas to retrieve the second sacred flame.

While i have been playing the game I have been thinking that maybe Termina is in Lorule, as it could be as in the beginning of Majoras Mask, you as in young Link fall a long way down and you fall into what seems like a basement of the clock town clock but the basement could have been at the other end of a gap/portal between worlds with Hyrule at the top and Lorule at the bottom.

If you would like to read my peeve on warp drive tech enology It should probably be up in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment