Wednesday 15 October 2014

Day 467

Day 467;

I like my mind, it's a good place to sit and ponder while my body is doing something completely different.

Like when I was wandering around I was wondering about what I had been thinking about when I was in bed this morning as I knew that it was an important issue but it was just getting hold of it again which was my issue.so I was racking my brain attempting to remember.

And that was it not the article about women's bras, which was a truly interesting read. It instead was about UKIP and how Nigel Farrage's party in Wales is still opposed same sex marriage, 

And you had prepared that whole tirade on the subject?

Yes I had Red but I have forgot it for the most part, I will attempt to remember it after I have finished comprising my email to the politely ask them, quite literally, what the nonexistent hell?

But anyway it was originally from the following website on the 20th of March 2014, so the only places that I can see the following statement is on both this website and on the predeceasing website, it's no longer on the UKIP Wales website (at least not where I have looked).


But I'd wouldn't like to imagine that they'd make something like that up, but on the UKIP website about what they stand for they put;
Return Power to the UK,
Protect Our Borders,
Rebuild Prosperity,
Safeguard Against Crime, 
Care And Support For All, 

Free Speech and Democracy,

As in policies for the people they typed:
Repairing the UK Economy 
Reducing debts we leave to our grandchildren
Honouring the Military Covenant
The National Health Service
Controlling and managing our borders 
Foreign Aid
Transport
Housing and planning

Employment and Small Businesses

At no point in that spell did it mention anything about marriage, unless you want to conclude that as it reducing debts we leave to our grandchildren which could potentially be a very tenuous link in there, but looking through that list it seems very agreeable.

I shall post their response on my blog no sooner than I get one, which won't be at least until I have sent it.


The page on Bra's that I said was interesting above. I stating interesting as the title states " Study Claims Bras Are A 'False Necessity' And I Wholeheartedly Disagree” the title states that a study claims that Bras are a false necessity, and you may disagree with the statement but it was true, a study did claim that Bras are a false necessity. But lets read into the article some more, she starts by stating some sarcastic notions, as in her little thing about burning a mountain of Bras, then there’s a picture, following on she states two sizes of breasts that she has had as she has attributed puberty to the first and Microgynon (which is a contraceptive pill; Microgynon 30) just for the impressional young readers, and old, that may read this Please consult with a doctor before you attempt to get the pill to as I have been reading up on the side effects of taking Microgynon and it says there are a lot of increase risks associated and the increased breast size doesn’t effect all women that take it, she was just lucky/unlucky. But then she states that she spent £100 on a Bra, and I felt lucky that I’m not a girl/woman if that is how much money that you are willing to spend on a device that is a false necessity from what the person hat typed the article defending bras, at least, as he was only stating that bras are unnecessary to keep your breasts up and they may actually be doing more harm than good; as with people like Charlie Dimmock and Anne Hathaway it can be proved, now you shouldn't push your insecurities onto others as you were doing attempting to ridicule the frog, oh I'm sorry I meant French man.

But today my adventures in Hyrule continued in adventure mode today, as I am attempting to unlock all of the characters for use in free mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment