Monday 6 October 2014

Day 458

Day 458;

So today Allergy was pleased but she was also sad for two different but related reasons.

Ok, now I shall start with the bad news, It was that a F1 (Formula 1) racer has suffered a severe head injury, It was a Mr Jules Bianchi. So that means that I'm in the same boat as two F1 drivers now as you don't need to be a brain surgeon to know that I have suffered a brain injury, as I'm thinking that I had put it on a post just a handful of days ago was thinking that I stated that the accident happened slightly more than 7 years ago now. But that's enough about me, his accident was actually serious as another driver had just crashed as his car was being moved Jules was coming round the corner and he lost control of the car and his head slammed into the trailer that was  removing the car knocking Jules out cold, will he ever be able to drive a F1 car again? Probably not but I'd enjoy being proved wrong, and he's the second F1 driver (or former F1 driver) to acquire brain damage in recent times as the first was Schumacher/one of the best F1 drivers ever. But he got his head injury from Skiing which is a relatively safe past time in comparison to Motor sport, but not as safe as crossing the bleeping road which i mucked up at, sorry emotive topics car accidents and head injuries.

Anyway Allergy wasn't very happy about the Jules thing but she was very happy about the result of the race as the Accident happened on lap number 42, the answer to question of life the universe sand everything, which made it possible for them to award flu points for the victor of the race was none other than Mr Lewis Hamilton, which Allergy was ecstatic about, or she would have been if the Jules incident hadn't happened.


What about the big Z, Zelda, 

Ok Red I understood you saying the big Z; there was no need to elaborate on it.

Sorry...

Well I haven't goy much time playing on any of the games today as I have been busy attempting to put pen to paper and I went out to meet a dog today that I will be looking after for another person next week some time. I'm excite d about this as it's ben a long time since I have spent any quality time with a canine.

No comments:

Post a Comment