Thursday 16 October 2014

Day 468;

Day 468;

Today I have been to the gym, and I have seen both of my Mat friends in one trip to the local super market.

I also went into the dentist today in the dentist they've gone all high tech, with their new improved little screens like tablet things, I wonder if they could do with a hand actually working in their IT department, I could perhaps land myself a job over their, maybe.

Or maybe not, you got confused when the people that were employed their acted as if they actually knew toy as you had forgot who they were, and one of them even lives on the same estate as me and I know here son apparently.

Ok... Ok, Red,Now that should be about enough on the topic of my cock-ups of today,

Enough, enough you say, No way is that enough I haven't even got onto the start of your cock-ups for today as I have only got the dentist so far but we have forgot all before then but you can probably guess that =I made some terrible cock-ups, within the hours before the above mentioned events. 

But now moving onto the topic of Zelda and I thoroughly disappointed myself today with my absence from the consoles due to a worse headache than I usually have, I know what you could call me  e.g. a wimp and other names, for complaining,

No comments:

Post a Comment