Friday 3 October 2014

Day 455

Day 455;

Ok so today I have done a bit more to tithe CNthree  Idea and I have almost completed the next dungeon on Skyward Sword with a little of kind help from Allergy, like with some of the throwing of the bombs and the mini boss of the dungeon of which you have to strike it with your sword as many times as it is necessary to knock him off of the boat, 3 times but when I tried it out link got tired out after every assault on him meanwhile Allergy comes into the room and blitzed him first time without getting link tired out not even once. It's good that I prefer the more mentally stimulating aspects of the games like down top down right, on the door key thing to get the Map, at least I think it was the map that I got through that doorway.you had to work it out by blowing the dust off of the brigs floors. Then I had to find my way to two places on the map that will allow you to get into the brig via the engine tunnels so you can save the captainds crew and get attacked by  cross between a squid and a... I don't know what , and that is here I was. I was squaring off with that horrific squid like thing which I have to have to keep boasting his  arms with arrows until his head falls down then I have to go harry carry on iI'kk need to change my strategy to defeat it but I can only do that if I beat it's first form first of which I so far in my one attempt so far today which even crossed over slightly into tomorrow morning I didn't manage to beat it.

Edit: I was wrong, about how to defeat the beast.

No surprise there then.

Oh shut up, to defeat it's first form you should be using the sword by pointing it skyward and sticking it's tentacools that way to slice them off and then when it comes out of the water then you have to hit it's eye with your bow and arrows, then it's time to go harry carry on it's eye.

CNthree I have decided to change the third character from a Elf to a boring old mortal human as in every three you need a bit of boring old normality. I think. But I know that it isn't always the case like harry potter all three of the main characters are magical creatures, 2 wizards and 1 witch, but the witch is a Mudblood, which could bring her down to our level seeing as to the wizarding world we all have mud in our veins; well at least JK Rolllings wizarding world, plus it'd make more sense for him/her to be a lowly human there should be no need to introduce a whole new species into the mix as I have got a physic which can be human and a Wizard/Witch  which would also generally be a human, but I have heard of magic Cats and Dogs, I could probably say magic Horses as well but I think we'd all know what I'm typing about and they aren't horses they're unicorns. Hermione should have literally owned her label, Mudblood, and she shouldn't have let it harm her as it's just a word, and as Hagrid said that really everyone is a Mudblood as if you went far enough back in a wizarding family you'd eventually find a Mudblood.


No comments:

Post a Comment