Tuesday 14 October 2014

Day 466

Day 466;

So today I was going to the usual athletics practise for the disabled, like me, of which was fun seeing as there was only 4 of the usual many people there to participate, as well as three parents/careers, and three staff; so in total ten people there. 

So basically today it rained so we had to go inside for the athletics thing, today. We were split into two groups of two in each, so I went with the group that was older, I think that we both are the same age, but probably due to her disability she looks to be some age like thirteen but her personality shows me that she's older.But what I can't understand is why the girl that looks thirteen's carer thought that Allergy was older than I, which could be that as a side-affect of my conditions the muscles in my face are getting tighter and so now every so often I get  rat poison injected into my face.

So if you hadn't guessed by the actions of this morning I didn't have enough time to play any Zelda games today so instead I wrote a a new line into my Fan-fiction,

No comments:

Post a Comment