Thursday 23 October 2014

Day 475

Day 475;


So that's it day number 475 done, but what happened to me today?

Well you went to the gym... that was a rhetorical question now wasn't it?

Yes it was, Mr Green, but nice of you to join me now at least,

Yes I know, I was just reminding you about me as I haven't been in one of these for a very long time.

Ok I know you haven't been in one since you were pretending o be a scotsman, have you.

No, it was a pirate!

Ok... ok... but why now?

As you were thinking about rebooting your Sunday Savage for a second season type thing.

Wel l I know that but I have already explained to you why I haven't cast you for a role.

Oh that old excuse, well why don't you give me your voice? 

I don't have one.

No, quit being stupid Savage,  I meant the voice that you use.

But don't iI have to use that voice for myself?

Well yeah but we could share it.

Intriguing proposition Green, I'll think about it. So that should be Yellow, Red, Blue, Green and your Savage host.

Aye.

Ok, I'll take that into consideration the next time that I am brainstorming.

Now I'm sorry about that, little detour through grinds territory of my mind, now just before I got myself distracted I was about to tell you about the Gym but now I realise that this passage has got probably slightly too long, so I am going to finish up today by mentioning the Legend of Zelda Minish Cap that I played a little bit on today,

No comments:

Post a Comment