Saturday 18 October 2014

Day 470

Day 470;

Now today I first won a chess game but it was by time out after each of us only playing 1 piece, it was on time out, and then I lost a game of chess that both of us were actually playing in, so my score come down to 15 wins and 15 losses and my chess points score plummets to new depths.

But today I have done nothing, as obviously as everything that is false, as I had to have done something today even if it is only breath otherwise I wouldn't still be here to type, unless this is all a figment of my imagination or I could be part of someone or something else subconscious or/and conscious thought we all could be.

Ok so I have thought of a lot of shenanigans today and I have seen the death of Thor today and the rebirth of Thor in a new female body, which was interesting Thor without his hammer got him killed by an elf, a dark elf, and then only in the closing pages of the comic you got to see her, Thor.

Then I read through a bit of Harley Quin and the issue that I read was interesting as Harley was putting money on her own head (meaning that she was hiring assassins to attempt to kill her) while she was asleep, poison ivy was her co-star and then there was those men well one man (the man that shots the assassin that says he's going to keep attempting to kill Harley),  Then the last one was a Hamster, I think, well it was supposed to be a rodent at least that was talking to her, so it could have been a hallucination for all I know.

Ok so now i'm onto the topic of Zelda of which I haven't managed to get my act together to play on any Legend of Zelda game.

No comments:

Post a Comment