Tuesday 21 October 2014

Day 473

Day 473;

So it has been the day that I have numbered 473.

On this day I shaved my face twice and Allergy still thought that I hadn’t shaved so I put the shaver down beside her so she had a break down and said "you'll be fine", to me,

So today I went to the fitness thing again, which was fun.

Theere was a 4 new people there as well today, one was female and another I think was queer, Allergy I don't care about political correctness.

Allergy on the way home from this experience told me of a tale that had happened to her as she said to me that she had gone out with a male, and when at the end of the evening he said should we go out on another date, Allergy explained to him that it wasn't a date, now you could call me a bit of an old hart fort stating this but you said that you went out with him at the first moment of the discussion, a one sided discussion at that as this is the first opportunity that I have got to respond, as I couldn't speak/type at the time. So Allergy could have got the wrong end of the stick when he said date, he could have meant a non-romantic date like a cal lender day, like the 25th of December is always (at least since modern times began) is more commonly known as Christmas day/another day of the year that was cooped by Christianity for they're own personal gain but it has been claimed by the corporate world. Besides do Shepard's watch there flocks by night in the winter? As that is what the bible says, Luke 2:8-12:

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah,the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.

The same book of the Bible also says some other stuff within Luke is factually incorrect and contradicts some of the other books within the bible, as well as historical records.

But today in Legendary news I have defeated the boss of the human Mine in Legend of Zelda; Minish Cap, it was surprisly easy seeing as it filled up your energy by attacking you, I mean by leaving fire on the floor just to get them sucked up by the Gust Bellows and there you go you get some additional harts.

No comments:

Post a Comment