Sunday 12 October 2014

Day 464

Day 464;

Wow... today I have been shocked, by a rare victory at their home ground for the football team that I support.

As the team usually starts the matches off on the front feet, but then they'll usually score a goal part of the way though the 45 minutes and then they'll be on the defensive for the at least until the other team scores, which usually gets the game as a tie at the half time, then the half time passes and the other team appears from the tunnel at the start of the next half and then they score one maybe two goals and the team that I support always tended to loose when those circumstances were employed.

But not today, even though the team that I support had the best chances of the opening fifteen minutes or so the ball broke when the team that I was supporting was attacking the oppositions end, then the opposition player ran with the ball towards the goal of the team that I supports goal and he just scruffily slotted it into the home sides net, so the score was 0-1, but then the opposition team started on the the offensive to attempt to make the score 0-2, but then just five minutes from half time, six if you include the minute of stoppage time that the referee added on the end, their was the goal that levelled the scores up at 1-1. that was the first half and in the second half the team that I supported managed to get a second goal, actually the player that scored the first goal for the team that I support also scored the second goal for the team that I support, so he was to be the man (player) of the match.

The oxymoron of who will actually vote for UKIP in the next General Election as I would have thought that it isn't going to be the old farts, like me, as they're a relatively new Party and we all tend to stick with a single party/candidate throughout our lives as an old fart that is, which could be why UKIP won that seat as we have an ageing population which means more old farts than young
chickens (chicks) and the young people that vote don't want UKIP to get into power as they view them as a "racist" party.

But no Legend of Zelda today as I went to the football match today.

No comments:

Post a Comment