Sunday 26 October 2014

Day 478

Day 478;

So today has been the 478th day within this diary writing experience but today I had a lot of thoughts about what some people count as scary, I have put as much go it as I deemed necessary to create a "scary" story but I have wondering can a person that isn't scared of what they are writing about write a decent horror tale?

As if I wanted to write a horror story for me to be properly terrified by the end of it's read through it would probably be a chic flick,

Now the other day Allergy showed me a clip from a charity show a which was while back now. It had this old man sobbing over his dead wife that had Alzheimer's, and Allergy as with all of the Goggle box people were crying, Allergy looked at me and said to me "why aren't you crying this is sad are you tally heartless or something" but as if I could actually speak I would have said why do you cry when your sad? what is it's purpose I cry when I yawn, it will be as it is to get sleeping dust, you know the yellow gunk that we sometimes get in our eyes, along with many other things that I get trapped in my eyes; out of my eyes.

And as well as all of that thinking about how I could make a decent horror story I also got to doing some more Zelda games but today I was playing Four Swords the single player version by the way not the multiplayer version as I don't have enough friends to play that version.

No comments:

Post a Comment