Tuesday 30 September 2014

Day 452

Day 452;

So it has been the next day within my thrilling life, I'm obviously messing with you now as I could use multiple words to describe my life and just about none could i say would be thrilling.

So what I'd like to state to my 3 readers is shall I get the boredom fest started?

No... What do you mean no
.
Allergy got accepted into university today, I know that her course started today but she wasn't accepted until today, so she has to start tomorrow instead, due to a last minuet drop out from the course that she applied to get on, she had a job to get on with also which starts in only one week, but I'm guessing that that'll have to be put on hold now.

In Hyrule I have managed to beat the following  or 2 levels to where I had got u to yesterday, Ive forgot what level I was on yesterday but I have just managed to beat up Link and Zelda with Ganondorf.

No comments:

Post a Comment