Thursday 4 September 2014

Day 426

Day 426;

So today was another day of my holiday and I' thinking that I finally got to have a go doing the ice bucket challenge, well I think it was today.

So my adventure doing the ice bucket challenge consisted in me sitting in a chair then the bucket of icey water was dumped over my head my face was what people were actually looking at as I can't speak and apparently it was a picture, but I'll tell you why it was a picture, it was as I was expecting something properly cold to go on my head as it was supposed to be ice, and I'm being totally serious here when I am stating that the shower that I had afterwards was colder. I was wearing my PJ's when I was doing my ice bucket challenge as I didn't want to get my jeans stuck to me. I wonder if I get it onto the internet what kind of introduction I can add onto it, with me thanking everybody for my nomination, and my nominations for doing it, and all that jazz.

Tintagel castle was the place that I visited today on my Holliday Mich was saying that it's how castle's should be, and to that I wanted to say "like this? In ruins?" As it is a. Pitiful sight of a castle especially one of such myths like the myths of KingArthur, Merlin and the knights of the round table.

Which all stem from the part of the world that I was trampling around today.

No comments:

Post a Comment