Sunday 28 September 2014

Day 450

Day 450;

So today I least a whole load of old stuff and *Spoiler Alert about Hyrule Warriors* Cia dies or so it seems which sucks as she was a "hot" female villain the likes of haven't been seen since probably Twinrova.

Twinrova

Cia

You should note that I'm including Twinrova as the one entity as seen in Ocarina of Time not as the two, to put it bluntly, hags. But they both suffer from a split personalities.

But I realise that I was treading on egg shells a bit back there but I managed to beat the next two levels on Hyrule Warriors, today despite actually being in London for the most part of today.

So about my London adventure which wasn't really an adventure it was more a case of me going to London to ride around on the Thames within boats, obviously; Well it's not going to be in a car as they would sink in the Thames river unless it's an amphibious car.

No comments:

Post a Comment