Monday 29 September 2014

Day 451

Day 451;

Today is the day that I have decided to call it Day 451 as it is the day that is something like 451 days after me starting this blog project, which e=was for my own sake not to depress you nor was it to make you feel better about yourselves, none of my three readers.

So I can't remember what I have done today, for the most part at least.

But I can remember 1 thing that I thought about today, it was an old saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scone" I realise that I have got the saying incorrect, but it doesn't take away from the fact. that Hell Harg no fury at all, as it just serves as a stick to beat people with as soon as they start doing something that the religion doesn't agree with.

But today on the Hyrule Warriors I was fighting as Ganondorf again but today I only managed to beat onr level.

No comments:

Post a Comment