Saturday 20 September 2014

Day 442

Day 442;

So the day that has been today/ day 442 has been and gone , and today I have played a bit more on Hyrule Warriors,and I watched the third and forth Harry Potter films.

As I had only actually seen the first 3 of the Harry Potter films in full before today, I stated that Prisoner of Azkaban was my favourite of what I had seen but now I have seen Goblet of Fire I can now say that I have a new favourite Harry Potter film.

So I shall do my bit about about Hyrule Warriors today in short, I maybe a bit of a Zelda nut but I'm almost no good at some of the actual playing of the games, then comes along this game which I'm unsure  of the franchise that it's actually part of? The Legend of Zelda game franchise or the Dynasty Warriors franchise? As I know it's a hybrid game but it's got it's own place in the Time line which is as I am thinking that I stated in a prior blogpost it slots in the time line many years after Twilight Princess as in the game it says the gates in time lead back to 3 places in time, I think that is what it says anyway, we'll it should be something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment