Friday 26 September 2014

Day 448

Day 448;

So today, which was yesterday if your reading this on the day that it's set to be posted. I noticed that it was the 125 anniversary of Nintendo, now I was thinking that I'm old Nintendo is a whole new kind of old. 

So what did I do today to celebrate it's anniversary? Well today I played a bit on the Legend of Zelda which was released in 1987 and I played on the side scrolling Super Mario Bro's which was also released in the aforementioned year. It's a lot more tricky than Super Mario Bros Deluxe which I am thinking that Emu had for her Game Boy Colour years ago. 

To start off about Hyrule Warriors I was wrong about Agitha being a playable character after the first round, with Lana. it was Midna that is now playable for the second round. but just as a warning Please do not read on in the blogpost if you don't want Hyrule Warrriors spoilt for you unless you have already completed the six individual gate of souls levels. 

*Spoilers Alert*

More in Hyrule Warriors today I progressed through the Impa and Sheik level but it turned out that the princess Zelda that we were fighting was no one else other than Wizro as Sheik is really Zelda as she says at then the cur sense afterwards, I warned you that I was about to put spoilers in this Blog article so here is a second one that I discovered when Midna attacked Cia in the cut scene which is that Cia and  Lana are one in the same persons. But Cia has been corrupted by Ganondorf.

No comments:

Post a Comment