Tuesday 9 September 2014

Day 431

Day 431;

So it has been day numbered 431, the day of Spider-Man, or so I thought.

Not all of today was as tragic as the non starting of Spider-Man, which we had a deal to watch tonight as we watched another film last night of which I cannot remember the films actual name it was something like Desolate but it wasn't called that name it's based on a book but when I watched it I was with someone that had read the book first and they  kept stating how unbelievable it was that the films director had missed out parts,  that made so much more sense but the person that I was with said that the main characters mother was a whatever the name of the film/book as well as the main character, in the book as she actually says it to her where as in the film she only says she came from the faction that the main character left to go to, which she does in the book as well but then in the film it just leaves it at that instead of expanding on that figment of the tale, Divergent is the films name, I have just remembered.

So it was a decent film such a shame that they missed out some of the "key" parts, but I was wondering if her mother was a Divergent as well from the film as she moved out of the territory that is the most anti Divergent's they are like a religion they were all structured until someone starts thinking for themselves and that is what tees diver gents are the questioners of the authority/free thinkers within a very hostile to freedom of thought time, now I have never been to Texas but from what I have heard about it I would imagine a system that doesn't work too differently to the above mentioned one.

But what did you actually do today, other than think... 

Well I did some more athletics today, I still think that they think too much of me.

Just on news that  intrigues me more about Zelda, the Hyrule Warriors game is set to take place in the future on the timeline while time traveling around the world, but it look to me as if it's going on the ends of two separate of the forks within the timeline, as on one hand it has got Midna and Zant which are from the game Twilight Princess which turns from a separate fork to the one with Zelda I on it so why am I thinking that I have seen some pictures of in game stuff with it being Zelda I, i'm typing about being in relation to the new game that comes out on the 19th of September over here?

I really need to start writing a middle and an end for some of the tales that I wrote the first chapter to a long time ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment