Saturday 27 September 2014

Day 449

Day 449;

This morning I woke up because I had a dream that Mich woke me up, well I think it was a dream at least, as I fell back to sleep after the occurrence supposedly happened thinking that Mich had just woken me up just seconds previously,

So I walked down the stairs while half listening to the blaring racket that was coming from the radio that had to have been turned up to maximum volume or something similar, when I had reached the kitchen I signed to Mich that I thought that he had awoken me, but from his surprise to see me and the fact that he denied that he had, I'm guessing that he didn't wake me, in final thoughts it was all in my head.

Fan theories, I like them especially those that are about the Legend of Zelda. Like the about the Tetraforce or the Quadforce which would most probably still be called the Triforce as it would just be one big triangle of power as it didn't always have three sections as in the Legend of Zelda, the first game to come out, there is only 2 pieces of the Triforce, Wisdom and Power. But I know the saying Power corrupts so that's how they could justify the problem of evil within Hyrule, but if there was and God or Goddess would they allow evil within their designs, answer no, they'd design it with the best thing for all of their creations, like Zoras to swim around in their lake and Gorons to eat rocks, up on their mountain keep even for the Kokiri to mind their own businesses while tending to the Great Deku Tree's every whimb and then finally the Hyruleans to just get along nicely while tending to the crops. But no there's the"

  • Imprisoning War
  • Hyrulean Civil War
  • Interloper War
So you may say it's only three wars which isn't that bad considering our species has been killing one another for pointless reasons since we arrived here on this rock within ultimately pointless altercations between forces of people, which we call wars for longer and more frequently than in the games.

But today I played some Hyrule Warriors I completed two more levels, and I started completing some of the Adventure mode. and yesterday you know when it was Nintendo's 125th Anniversary, or in roman numerals CXXV, alternatively in binary 11111101, I also started to write my Legend of Zelda Fan fiction so if I ever manage to get it complete I'll have a whole new way to bore you people, if you would only be so kind as to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment