Saturday 13 September 2014

Day 435

Day 435:

So it has been the day that I have numbered day 435.

What have you done today?

Yellow? Why have you suddenly decided to pitch in?

I was getting a it bored just sitting there at the back of  your mind, now answer my question!

Ok, ok pushy,  now what's there to tell about today, that I haven't forgot?

,,,

Now that is something Ica type about.

What?

Zelda or rather the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword,  as I have progressed a bit through the temple so I am now a chest and a boss battle away from receiving the first of the three sacred flames to power up the Skyward Sword.

The other thing that happened to me today was that I was typing to one of my female friends that wasn't the Russian one but similarly I was told I had a crush on this friend as well but this time it was by one of her friends whom i shall name Yemoonie for the process of this blog article this Yemoonie was, as most probably still is one of my friends friends, and I don't like being told how I feel about anyone especially something as inflammatory as love, as I did not yet have the foggiest idea of what love entailed, as i thought it was an emotion hat would jus pop out and thump you stating this is love but that didn't happen to me. It never has happened to me, I think I haven't got the correct facilities to determine what constitutes love.

But I have got a bonus fete for all readers which is as Allergy has got the got the fieriness bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment