Tuesday 23 September 2014

Day 445

Day 445;

So it is that tame again, it's that time of night that I write down what I have done today, but that's what I'm doing at this certain moment, but I most probably won't be doing the above when you get your chance to read this boring diary entry.

So today I played on more Hyrule Warriors and today was a kind of non starter day for me, as within the game I didn't actually progress at all, as I only got a small amount of time to play on it today, but I still need to catch up with the Doctor I'm guessing that I can do it tomorrow after I have viewed the final 2 instalments of the Harry Potter film series/the final book that has been made into 2 films. Allergy was stating to me that she wants to watch them both simultaneously in order as she has been saying to me that she's so glad that she slept (not literally but in a metaphor as if she parked up out side of the cinema with blinds drawn down so she couldn't see) through the hype about the films as now she can just go through and watch them on DVD, but allergy was shocked by the death more than he death of the black man in the Order of the Phoenix.

But today I have had a lot of theme music in my head and other music mostly Zelda, related like the song of storms.

But then today I also went to another one of the disabled athletics... club? Yes I think, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment