Monday 15 September 2014

Day 437

Day 437;

So on this day I am going to have to star by thanking Apple for the free U2 album  that I received, it's called Songs of Innocents and I have to say that it's really quite good; in my personal opinion.

So today as well as getting assistance on the boss of the Legend of Zelda; Dungeon boss of which I was struggling on yesterday and today so that temple is now completed and the Triforce of Courage is now on the back of Link's hand.

But today it was the final day of the inaugural Invictus games, aka the Prince Harry games for his injured comrades, and I've got to hand it to him he knows how to put on a show even though the bit when he said granny whilst referring to the Queen it didn't sound convincing as if he actually has dough's that she is actually related to him, as I know that Diana is his mother and that she was the queens daughter in law when she had him that technically makes you her grandson, then if you'd like me to go into the bit about Charles not being his father I'm not going to make that unfounded assertion, as Charles must have like been like a father to him else wise why would he have listened to harries advise which made the royal family appear more like us, normalising them; as he did apparently when he called Her Royal Highness Mummy at the last thing which had the Royals involved in. As he is the most normal member of the Royal household, as he hasn't got everything correct that he has done but at least he tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment