Friday 5 September 2014

Day 427

Day 427;

So today I forgot what I had done for almost the whole of the day but then I asked Allergy, and she filled me in on what I had done, which was:

I went to port Isaac then I went to where Doc Martin was filmed, which is some comedy TV program I think, after that I went to some other Padstow, which isn't an Irish stowaway/a paddy stowaway, but it could have got it's name as it's on the south west of Britain and if you look on a map you see Ireland North and West from England as if before the thousands of years of costal erosion Britain, Ireland as well as the rest of Europe were all one giant landmass, as well as Asia, and all, probably, of the nations that are on the same tectonic plate.

But we were playing board games also tonight, my first was another defeat at chess but it was this time to Mich which could have been as I was playing stupidly as I got confused between my king and queen and that was only the stat of my board game troubles.

As then up next we had monopoly to play of which I managed to get the 4 stations and that's it I did have the electricity broker or the water broker but I swapped the one of the two and a property for my second station, but I can't remember how I got my third station, but the forth station I bought for 200 and Pal Mal, so that is how I got all of the stations (at least all of the ones that I can remember. But the player that I first made a deal with went broke first and the person that I made a  deal with second was the second person to leave the game as she landed on my stations and she couldn't pay her debts. But then Mich declared that he won.

No comments:

Post a Comment