Thursday 11 September 2014

Day 433

Day 433;

So every time that something bad happens to Allergy she usually will state something about Karma. now I have known about the religious implications of Karma for just about longer than her.

I know that ir goes hand in hand with reincarnation (even though they both don't have hands) so if you say "that's Karma I must have done something bad" which could mean that you haven't done anything bad but it was your "spiritual" predecessor(s) but as if I want to say that I may have been Hitler or Stalin in one of my previous lives which could be why I have had some bad fortune but I just don't know plus by saying it's Karmas fault for all of the bad fortune that happens to you is pointless as it is like stating one of my predecessors was a infant murdered in my mothers womb so that's  why I am super sucsesful within this life and I'm going to Nivarna when I die, I think that's the name of the place which is an exit for all of the souls. Which doesn't actually make any sense as if that was what happened the worlds population should be decreasing not expanding.

I went to the gym today also and my personal trainer stated that I was fearless,  as if he was saying crazy Savage the fearless, I wanted to make him read my blogpost for yesterday to disprove his irrational statement, but I couldn't.

So today Allergy attempted to sing some songs by Avril Lavigne and I told her that she sung a song called Skater Boy as it was the only song of hers that I could remember, probably due to the amount that it was played while I was smaller especially on Mondays when I used to go to roller blade (skate) club on mondays down the local sports centre, and allergy was taking the mic out of me as I knew one song of hers but I used to think of her as someone that was old but in the bellow video she looks so young.



But Allergy has reminded me that my incident with the car was in the July of 2007 so it was approximately 7 years and 2 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment