Thursday 18 September 2014

Day 440

Day 440;

Now basically today was a day that was 2 days too early for Hyrule Warriors to arrive at the door today, but it came anyway.

The first I realised was when Allergy said to me that a box that she had just received had got Tini's name on it but kit was in a Nintendo box she said that she wondered what Tini had ordered, I knew what she had ordered but it's too soon for it to come out I thought that it maybe something else as didn't she put my name on the postal details?

Buy it could have been here name on the box as she payed for it, I'd have liked to pay for it but I couldn't as the only kind of bank account i have got is a Building Society account which is as I understand it a place where you put money to not use, I mean I could probably take some money out of it if I went into the physical shop but it'd probably be in bonds not cash, and the lack in an actual bank card.

No comments:

Post a Comment