Monday 8 September 2014

Day 430

Day 430;

Now today has been day numbered 430, in my daily diary entry challenge.

But today I woke up late especially late as I haven't really been getting to sleep over the past 7 days, tithe the foam bed and all.

This morning i awoke from my slumbers after snoozing soundly on some beautifully solid springs instead of a squishy foam thing, but I'm thinking that I slept too well, as I didn't wake up in time to go with Tini and Mich to Tini's work placement so that Mich and myself could walk back home from a position along the way to the establishment that Tini works at, but I was in luck as neither was Mich awake at the time that Tini had to get off to work so we both missed the allotted time. So then when Tini returned to the abode we both (Mich and I) arranged to go out later wen Tini was going back to the establishment of her employment later on today so we got our little walk in later on, it was only about 2 miles/3200m or a good 40-50min walk.

But what happened today other than that? Wasn't there also that thing about Emu and Cman?

Oh yes that was it they went back off to there own home today after staying an extra night with us folks. But then it was they're car that wouldn't start due to some malfunction with the battery it looked as if it leaked some of the battery acid corroding parts of the battery, the car needed to be jumpstarted, as they left Mich commented that they should invest in a new car battery, so I hope they stopped off at a garage on the way home and the replaced the damaged part of the car, before they got home and they'd have to call up an insurer and a garage in order to rectify the fault in the car; as for a start it it'l be more hassle for everyone involved to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment