Monday 22 September 2014

Day 444

Day 444;

Now today was the day with all fours in it, up to three digits that is.

But today I ave watched Harry Potter 5 + 6, which are the Order of the Phoenix and the Half Blood Prince, and just could I say that I don't think that I actually finished reading the Half Blood Prince, but I had read the start the most recently of all of the books but I amazed myself a little bit with how my mind retained the first few sequences from the book to the screen, now some of you people, my readers could tell me that the film makers made up the whole of the film and they only kept the name the same as the book. I'd then be shocked, as I know my memory not good at the best of times, it is approximately half decent at those time, and it ranges from a scale of 1 to 1,000,001 of terrible the rest of the time.

Plus Today in Zelda, well it's actually the Hyrule Warriors, I progressed through the Skyloft 1 of 3 split in the main game next I went into the Impa-Sheik split; I just would like you to know that Impa isn't the sharpest tool in the shed as she should know that she has the Triforce of Wisdom bearer with her/Sheik and as she said theta piece of the Triforce was entrusted to the Hyrulean Royal family and why is she still searching for Zelda, as in front of her is *spoiler alert* Zelda?

I'll tackle Lana's time line when I have completed the first from both of the other two lines/just Impa/Sheik to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment