Saturday 6 September 2014

Day 428

Day 428;

So today is the day that it ends.

What ends?

My holiday, ends today.

But what did you do on your holiday today?

So today I walked into Bude, and I went on a rowing boat and I rowed one of the oars. Then I had lunch and I went to a museum which was about the Bude cannel which I had rowed a boat on earlier today. After that excitement I proceeded to a cafe like place which had one of the tables getting extremely excited every time that the little man that was doing the serving called out another order number, I ate some of the cakes but I hated the peanut cake when Mich fed me a slice of the cake. Then comes a lot of boring stuff according to the list that Allergy has made for me to tell me what I have done today, of which I am very thankful of. Now we walked back the cottage and I then ate a portion of sausage in batter and chips as the cottage that I was staying in has a fish n' chips van that comes around every Friday and sells food, I've had better, but it was cheep. Finally today we drove to the west coast to see the sunset but it was very cloudy on the coast, so I could only see a yellowish ball through the clouds but I got Allergy in the correct position to take the desired photograph by the people that wanted there photo taken as Allergy was about to take one with just them on the white background of clouds instead of with the setting sun in the back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment