Wednesday 17 September 2014

Day 439

Day 439;

Now today was day 439 and I have watched another football match today and the team that I was supporting lost again but it was going so well for the first 82 minuets of play time, but it should have been the first 85 minuets as there was 3 minutes added on at the end of the first half of the game which the team that I was supporting Won 1-0 pity it's a game of two half's and the second half the team that I wa supporting managed to get the score to 2-0 before fading in the last 8 minutes of regulation time and the 4 minutes stoppage time which was to be added on, making the final score 2-3 to the team that was getting beat convincingly for the earlier period of play but it was just as if their legs had fallen off.

But I have found a nickname for my friend that I hadn't given a nickname to when I was last introducing you people to Yemoonie, and her nickname is going to be Goddessa, next up in this post I could explain why I have decided to call her this name, but I grow tired of explaining myself to you. maybe some other time.

But all I can remember about my conquest of Skyward Sword is from traveling to the captains little house and using the gust bellows to find the treasure chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment