Sunday 7 September 2014

Day 429

Day 429;

So basically today was the real end of my holiday as in yesterday was the true end to it but I was still staying there until today when i travelled home to sleep in a proper bed, not one with a piece of foam as a mattress.

over the past 6 days i have met my KCAL target of which was set something like 2  weeks ago tomorrow. In order to keep my BMI at just over the perfect of 22 , at 22.14, which I managed to get today Now it'll be interesting to see if I can get my BMI to bang on perfect on the game, I have a feeling that it would be appropriate if I was to type something like. "fingers crossed on that happening" to dignify my hope that my BMI will equal exactly 22 one day, but I do not see how crossing my fingers can achieve the above mentioned task.

What I heard about on the radio today was Michael Palin's diary which he was promoting today on the radio, he hasn't done it like me as in writing it every night for the day that came before it but instead he has been writing it from something like 3 days in the future but if I did that I'd have forgot everything that happened to me on that day instead of just most of had happened to me, which could make for a more intresting read, if you are one of those people that would probably like to correct me when I typed read when referring to a blank page as any moron should know that you can't read a blank page. you could view it but you couldn't read it, I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment