Sunday 14 September 2014

Day 436

Day 436;

So it has been the day mentioned above, today it was the day of listen; the Doctor Who episode called Listen.

Well the Doctor Who episode was amazing if that is  the correct terminology for an episode that was about as complex as a basic maze but it was also about fears, fears is a subject that I have done a little about recently. I'm very keen on confronting fears and getting over them, which could be why I find myself left with one but I don't really see how I am to eliminate confront it.

So today I worked out how to get the boss key finally but it's this boss battle that I'm having trouble with now  I know what I have to do for  it but it's my hands just don't work at the speeds that are required of them like this is a basic time line of thought to action, 0:00 thought I should use the Nunchuck to move out of the way of the way of the monster, 0:05 the monster collides with my character taking one heart away, 0:06 thought why couldn't I have followed my own instructions? 0:07 u finally manage to move the character pity I was 2econds late.

No comments:

Post a Comment