Monday 30 July 2018

Day 1810

Day 1810;

BMI was 19.40, Wii Fit was working again, 3032 steps was all that I had done today and I had burned off 747 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange, banana, strawberries and peach.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, peas, carrots, green beans, potatoes and chocolate chip cookie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and fruit squash.

So I have just remembered something that happened yesterday, it happened while I was skiing and I had slid backwards on the skis that I was using as I had been traveling forwards on the skis and I had lost my sight at a crucial juncture, as I thought I had seen someone ski in front of me, so I stopped and I slid myself backwards a bit. Then Emu started saying something about skiing backwards, so I couldn’t refuse her so then I slipped the skis into a forward position and I started off by skiing forwards then I transferred my weight in a spinning sensation, to get myself spun around so I was skiing backwards, I looked up at Emu then I turned myself back around to a forwards position. Then I got accused of showing off, I wasn’t showing off I was just doing as I was told, then when we had got back to the lift the young woman that was skiing with us was talking to Peter Park about me and my backwards exploits, I think, as Peter Park was saying something about him being unsure of how I’d get on with learning how to ski, way back in the past when I first started going there, about 2 years ago, but then as soon as I saw someone skiing backwards I tried it out, apparently, and then Peter Park was a bit like *phew* “he remembers how to ski” so I’m guessing he needn’t teach me, but then he attempted to, anyway I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment