Saturday 7 July 2018

Day 1787

Day 1787;

My BMI was up again to 19.53, my steps were seriously down to 1864 which was a small 1.21 km and I had only burned off 489 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, pear, apple and strawberries .
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and pickle), strawberries, ice cream, cake bars and batternburg.
Dinner: omelette (cheese, mushroom and ham)
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

First up today was Boccia, which is a “sport” for the clinically lazy, like me; for today at least. As on this day I have been playing boccia, then sitting down for my lunch before taking my seat for the afternoon kickoff, which was between Sweden and England, of which the result was 0 - 2 to England, which sets them up nicely for the semifinal which was decided later on today.

Then up next on the box was the game between Kyle Edmund and Novak Djokovic, Kyle Edmund was looking good for the first set, if you think that good is wasting the majority of your first serves but then he took the first set, so that should probably mean that Djokovic wasn’t on as top form as he usually is, in a break between the sets I decided to have a go on the rowing machine, which I did for 5 minutes

Before the final match of the day, I’d already gone to eat my dinner before watching the game which was between Russia and Croatia, to find out who’d be England’s opposition for only their third ever semifinal at a World Cup, their first was back in 1966 where they won the competition, the second was in 1990, when a German side clad in green, beat them in a penalty shootout. The third I know it’s against the Croatia team that has managed to get through 2 penalty consecutive penalty shootouts, to get this far, England haven’t even managed to get through 2 penalty shootouts in their history, so what’s the betting that Croatia will be dragging England to England’s second and Croatia’s third in the tournament, penalty shootout? Which will make more history whichever way the place in the final goes.

 Now it’s onto next Tuesday and Wednesday, to see which of the four semi finalists have got what it takes to make it to the final, next Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment