Thursday 26 July 2018

Day 1806

Day 1806;

My BMI increased, unsurprisingly, it was at 19.40, I had walked 12,685 steps which was 8,21 km and I have burned off 805 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and orange.
Lunch: gammon, beetroot, salad, coleslaw, potato salad, Batternburg and cherry Bakewell.
Dinner: fish, peas, carrots, green beans, new potatoes, strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, Tunocks wafer and some lemon dessert.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit squash.c
Snacks: chocolate ice-cream.

On this day I have been having another lazy day, apart from my morning activity which was only another one of those treadmill walks it was only a little 5 mile stroll, on the treadmill. Which took me one hundred minutes, now I’m just wondering if I do that for 100 days I could be called a proclamer, or would that be 200 days of walking?  But no I have to be walking to something or person because as they say in their song;

“But I would walk five hundred miles,
And I would walk five hundred more,
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles,
To fall down at your door,”

So for me to get the proclaimers stuff correct I must first find a person that lives a thousand miles from my abode before I walk to there home to fall down at their door, that’s going to be difficult.

Now today it has been a bit dull in the Tour de France as it was a sprinters stage, not a mountain stage so today there was no change in GC, not at the top at least. Thomas, Dumoulan, Froome as the podium still sits.

The new dishwasher and washing machine arrived today, the washing machine we forgot to take off the dead bolts so Tini was saying that it was written off before it had even been started, properly, as Tini had only put it on a small washing cycle before it had jumped out of its spot in the kitchen, and I was there attempting to push it back into position meanwhile Mich switched it off at its plug socket. But it still works so there was no harm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment