Friday 13 July 2018

Day 1793

Day 1793:

19.66 was my BMI of the day, 16,074 steps which were worth 10.41 km and I had burned off 1170 kca, according to Wii Fit. But my watch tells me that I have only taken 6782 steps but I’d moved 45,0 km which could be down to the 37.17 km that we rode on the tandem.

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, banana, pear, apple and orange.
Lunch: sausages roll, potato salad and Belgium bun.
Dinner: cod in batter, chips, curry sauce and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

So in the morning I had done a little jog on the treadmill which got me upto about 6000 steps by my watch, then my time of the day in between then and now, I cannot remember what I have been doing for the majority of it, at least until we went out on the tandem which was where the vast majority on my distance traveled today has been. As I have spent 37.17 km on the tandem today, but then today we managed to max out at some speed of a tiny bit more than 30 mph, as I was looking at my watch at a time during the ride and it told me that I was traveling at something like 29 mph and I thought that we had just been moving faster, then when we’d finished I asked Mich and he told me that our max speed was at 30.2 mph. But because Mike had quit before our final assent of the ride we were 14 seconds down on our PR which we had set yesterday/that 14 seconds is how much worse I am without Mich’ Input.

No comments:

Post a Comment