Tuesday 24 July 2018

Day 1804

Day 1804;

My BMI as of today has been 19.27, of which I find kind of disturbing as if as Mich has been telling me (that I have been growing) is correct then my BMI could be set to fall further. But I have done 13,674 steps which were 8.85 km and I have burned off 1076 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, pear and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese), cherry Bakewell and a Müller corner (lemon).
Dinner: baked gammon, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, green beans, green cabbage, new potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and fruit juice.
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.

So today I had my first 4 out of 5 for breakfast, then I didn’t eat any more portions of fruit until I returned from the gym, in the afternoon, when I had my snacks, which was a little pot with 2 out of my 5 for today, so I have eaten 6 out of 5 for today, that should probably be good enough for today. Before I started on my 5 out of 5 vegetables for dinner. So that should have been 11 out of 5 for today.

But after I had finished my breakfast I decided to do a little 100 minute walk on the treadmill. Of which I had met my step goal for the day after about 80 minutes, before the 100 minutes was up, so I just kept on walking for the 100 minutes. Then later on today I went to the gym, for a little cycle on a exercise bike.

Then Tini and I had a bit of a falling out as she knew that I didn’t want to go with her into school tomorrow, and she told me to think about it and to get back to her later, so I thought about it and I came to the same perspective that I didn’t want to go with her so I told her my reasons and she started off by saying that I could have just told her no, but I did, before she asked me to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment