Sunday 1 July 2018

Day 1781

Day 1781;

BMI of 19.98, steps 7083 and I walked 4.59 km I burned off 826 kcal.


Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana and pear.
Lunch: roasted chicken, butternut squash, lettuce, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and strawberry Eton mess.
Dinner: cheese sandwich and summer trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: chocolate biscuit and tic-tac.

This morning I’ve heard a sharp squeaking sound, I would probably say that it was like a mouse, if I was asked, but I wasn’t so I’ll just keep my opinions to myself. Anyway it wasn’t long until the squeaking sound was drowned out by the usual sound of our mornings, the pigeons cooing. But then I’m guessing that the sharp squeakers have vamoosed before the birds pluck them from their safe spaces and devour them.

 But then I have had a lazy day today as I have been traveling in a car for some of the day, as I have been having to go to the location that Emu and C live, which was disappointing as both Mich and I had got a cycle ride to go on, one which had a bbq at the other end also and I know that I had the idea of getting them, Emu and C, a bbq which was at least a few years ago now and they’ve received it and it’s in a box on their patio as they still haven’t used it. I started unpacking it today for them but they just repacked it away and they keep saying that they are going to use it but they never do. Then we had a slight walk to a place to eat then around the city/town that they live in, before going back to their home which we did so we could get back in the car and return to our home.

But then we were just in the car on the way home, and Mich had made a crack about how I always go to sleep on car journeys, and I am willing to admit that I close my eyes when I’m in a car, but I was still listening to the radio and from what the commentators were saying was that the referee bottled it on his decision not to award Spain a penalty in the second half of additional time which could have changed the result, as if they’d have scored it then then the resulting penalty shootout wouldn’t have happened and Uruguay would have won the tie.

But as it happened:

Russia get through, knocking Spain out on penalties, woah. We got to hear that result before we went into the tunnel the score was 3 - 4 in the penalty shootout, the Spanish man scored his first penalty, Russia scored, Spain scored, Russia scored, Spain missed, Russia scored, Spain scored, Russia scored, Spain missed, so Russia managed to get through with a penalty to spare. The score was 1 - 1 by halftime, then after full-time the score was the same, the result hadn’t changed after 30 minutes of additional time before the previous happened the result of the game was 4 - 5 after the game had been played.


Then in the other match of the day the first goal was scored by the Danes in the first minute of the match, then the Crows scored their equaliser in the first four minutes so it was level pegging, at 1 - 1, the score stayed the same for the whole game up until additional time had almost ran out, and the Danes gave away a penalty. Then Casper, the Danish goalkeeper saved the shot so it was all up to spot kicks. From the spot kick’s the score was 3 - 2 to the Crows, so the final score was 4 - 3 to the Crows, so they will be Russia’s opponent for the quarterfinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment